Thursday, 18 March 1999

Gene / Leeds Met


I think we went to see Gene because it was my mate Joey B's birthday. But his birthday isn't until the middle of April so that's probably not true. Anyway he wanted to see Gene and I wanted to see ANYONE, so the two of us ended up at Leeds Met watching said Morrissey worshippers. I previously mentioned that I didn't know much about Rialto when we saw them in fresher's week a few months before, but I couldn't even name one Gene song at the time of this here gig. I probably still can't... no I defs still can't. 

I remember:
  • The support band had a synth. 
    I do not remember:
    • What the support band were called
    • What the support band were like
      I remember:
      • Joey B telling me that particular Gene songs were really good and saying "you'll know this one" several times
        I do not remember:
        • Knowing that one
          I remember:
             I do not remember:
            • Much of the rest of the night thanks to the After Shock 

              No comments:

              Post a Comment